Personal Computer Training in London
Computer training courses delivered in classroom situations can have many drawbacks:
- Fitting in with someone else’s timetable.
- Travelling time and expenses.
- Lack of fit between the syllabus and your own needs.
- Lack of personal attention.
- Training delivered at the wrong pace.
How about this for an alternative? – one-to-one private computer training at your own PC – in bite-size chunks of one and a half to three hours (you choose how long each computer training session should be).
Private computer training in London at your own computer has many advantages:
- Your own questions are addressed.
- There are fewer distractions with home computer training.
- No travelling time or expense.
- Training can be delivered in “chunks” as small as 90 minutes.
- Training can cost as little as £85 per session.
- Training can be scheduled at any time of the day. It can even be scheduled in the evening – finishing at any time up to 9pm.
- There is no additional charge for scheduling training outside of normal office hours. It can even be arranged for a weekend (subject to availability).
Can I suggest:
- You make a list of at least some of the things that you need some help with, and some questions you would like to ask.
- You send me the list.
- We discuss it.
- We have one session to see how it goes.
- We take it from there.
This method is designed to get the most from the time available. The initial commitment is only to a single training session. If you only need one session, that’s fine. If, after one session, you don’t think this method works for you, then that’s fine as well. If the first session is fruitful and you’d like to book a second session at the end of the first then there is a £5 discount on the price of the next session. This continues as long as you book another serssion at the end of the previous one.
So, start your list and get in touch
Some suggested topics:
- Data backups.
- Anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls.
- Digital images – editing, printing, storing, backing up.
- Filing and finding your data.
- Backing up your data and/or transferring it.
- Using email and the world wide web.
- Working with popular programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Dealing with problematic hardware.
- Tips for keeping your computer running smoothly.
If you need help with a program that I do not know, then I will offer you a special rate for us to explore it together. Apply my 28 years of professional PC experience to your specific questions and we’ll probably find the answers you need in a tiny fraction of the time. Alternatively, if you have specific problems in areas unknown to me I will quote you to research the problem wherever possible and practicable.